Fluent In Kindness
In today's hustle and bustle, it is to easy to move through the day disconnected from our capacity as humans to be kind and caring. Fluent In Kindness is a campaign that encourages and reminds us to develop our ability for kindness.
Being Fluent In Kindness means
(1) being kind to others
(2) being kind to yourself
(3) being kind to the planet
We each need to continually work to practice kindness in all of these ways.
Here are simple actions you can take today to support Fluent In Kindness
join the Fluent In Kindness Community
- Attend a Fluent In Kindness Meetup
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (@FluentKindness), or Pinterest.
- Use the #FluentInKindness on social media when you see actions or messages of kindness.
- Perform a kindness to a friend or stranger and inform them about Fluent In Kindness.
Volunteer with Fluent In Kindness
- Submit a design for a page to be included in a Fluent In Kindness activity and coloring book.
- Create an image with a message of kindness and tag us on social media or email it to us.
- Share a story of kindness or your favorite kindness saying with us.